Sunday, September 26, 2010
Church
Today is Sunday which means i get to go to church. I love church because it gives me time to praise the Lord and to go deeper into his presence. Not that i can't do that anytime i want to but i don't really have any time to do that over the weekend and Saturday is my only day to to relax before Monday....but on Tuesdays I'm in the prayer room 2 hours and Fridays :30 minutes. So i REALLY like Sundays except the fact that i have school the next day.....but anyway thanks for visiting my blog! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Wasn't worship great today? So glad you love going to church and praising the Lord!
Hi Kaylie and welcome to our blogging world! I actually had the opportunity to meet your mom in person. We bloggers get to know one another online so when we meet, we already feel as though we know each other's hearts. It makes the meeting all the more precious as it was with your mom and her friends Laura and Kristin.
I love to hear your heart for God. At ten years old, I'm very impressed!
I will follow along with your blog.
Blessings,
Debbie
I'm a Sister-in-Christ and friend of your Mom.
Welcome to blog land!
Love,
Beth
Hi Kaylie, I'm Lisa and I follow your Mom's blog!! I love Sundays, too...and it's good to catch up with our Christian friends, too, isn't it? Have fun blogging :)
Hi Kaylie! And all this time I thought you loved Sundays because of my preaching!!! Haha! You are a radical one! Love you! Pastor Gina
Kaylie, Welcome and what a nice addition you are to the "blogging world." I've been enjoying your Mom's blog for several months and she is such an inspiration to me. She will be a fine example for you to follow.
Hi Kaylie! How exciting that you have your very own blog. I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do. There are some wonderful Christians in the blog world, your mom included! You have an awesome example to follow in your mom and I pray that your blog enriches your life. I, too, love Sunday worship :) I have a 5 year old boy and 2 year old girl who love going to their children's worship on Sundays also. I think it's so awesome to be involved in your church at an early age. Don't ever stray from it and you will lead a life that is pleasing to God. Many blessings to you, Kaylie!
P.S. I love your name! It's so pretty!
Nice blog Kaylie! I love your background! A while from now, you are going to really enjoy looking back on all you have written over the years. You are a beautiful little lady with a lovely heart for Jesus! Looking forward to reading about all He is doing in your heart and life!
Welcome to blog land, Kaylie! I enjoyed your first post. May you be blessed by your time here.
God bless you!
Hi, Kaylie! I'm a regular visitor at your mom's blog. I think you have a great mom for allowing you to start this new blog...and I love your title. You sound very wise beyond your ten years and I look forward reading about what goes on in your life, your random thoughts and photos and all that you share about Jesus. I enjoyed your post about the beach. I live in Minnesota so a beach like yours is non-existent here. We have lake beaches, which are fun, too...but nothing like yours.
Hope you have an awesome day filled with peace and blessings.
Jeanine
keep that attitude! don't lose it!
great blog, i follow now
+Flamingo Pink+
http://songs2myheart.blogspot.com
Post a Comment