Saturday, September 25, 2010
WOW! I have a blog
Today I finally have a blog! My mom helped me start my blog because she felt it was important for me to practice journaling. So do I. I like to share with people what's going on in my life and how God is helping me through tough times and smiling and laughing with me in happy times. I think having this blog will be good for me to share my thoughts. So, i guess that's why i have a blog. thanks for visiting! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi sweetie! I am so excited that you are excited to begin blogging. I can't wait to read all of your random thoughts and what Jesus is doing in your heart. I love you! Mom
Very Nice! You are an inspiration for everyone to journal what God is doing in our lives!
Hi Kaylie! I'm so excited to read your blog! Thanks for inviting me to follow you! - pastor gina
Kaylie, your mom is very wise. Journaling is something I've done for about 15 years or more. Blogging became a natural extension of that.
You can always go back and read about things you were concerned and see how God answered your prayers.
Blessings,
Debbie
Post a Comment